Human Resources and Legal Officers will be responsible for maintaining the welfare of MYADP members, as well as providing advice on procedural matters. Officers in this department should:
Work with the MUN and SMK Affairs Departments to advise Malaysian MUN clubs and conferences on guidelines and policies
Process external feedback and complaints
Advise MYADP on the preparation of legal documents
Handle issues in regards to the Registrar of Societies (RoS) in the context of MYADP
Facilitate the welfare of MYADP members and conduct conflict resolution for disputes
Enforce disciplinary actions such as warnings and expulsions
Create an inclusive, tolerant, warm, and welcoming workplace
1) Read through our descriptions and pick out a position that you think suits your skillset best
2) Apply by filling out the form above
3) Look out for an email from us acknowledging your application
4) Schedule and attend your interview with us
5) Look out for an email stating your acceptance or rejection
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through any of our platforms. Still unsure? Feel free to read through our testimonials and contact any of our team members about our available positions and their experiences with MYADP.
We look forward to seeing your applications!
Disclaimer: Please note that applicants will recorded during their interviews