SMK Affairs Officers will have a special focus on introducing and encouraging the development of MUN in SMK institutions. Officers in this department should:
Promote MUN in public educational institutions including secondary schools & IPTAs
Act as the spokesperson for MYADP to liaise with conference organisers of public educational institutions
Focus on developing MUN resources for public educational institutions
Possess relatively competent levels of verbal and written proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia
*Applicants to this department should preferably come from a public educational institution
1) Read through our descriptions and pick out a position that you think suits your skillset best
2) Apply by filling out the form above
3) Look out for an email from us acknowledging your application
4) Schedule and attend your interview with us
5) Look out for an email stating your acceptance or rejection
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through any of our platforms. Still unsure? Feel free to read through our testimonials and contact any of our team members about our available positions and their experiences with MYADP.
We look forward to seeing your applications!
Disclaimer: Please note that applicants will be interviewed during recorded interviews